If you’re anything like me, the holidays are a time for over-eating and stuffing your face until you feel like your pants are going to burst open. While that is tons of fun, if you are ready to get back to a healthy routine we want to help you out!
Here are 5 healthy recipes to help you get back on track after the holidays:
- Sunny side up with Greens – this recipe includes super food kale, eggs, your favourite sauce and some seasoning. It’s super easy to whip up and only has a few ingredients! (Oh, and it’s only 200 calories).
- Zucchini Fritters – this lunch delight is an excellent alternative to chicken parmesan. It’s a quick recipe that is filling and flavourful. Pair them with a salad or some quinoa for a full meal.
- Low-Carb Lasagna – I love lasagna, but I don’t always love the calories that come with a big slice. This is a great way to get your fix, while being healthy. Replacing the lasagna noodles with zucchini allows for this delicious dish to come in at less than 400 calories a piece!
- Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins – These muffins only take ten minutes to prepare and are full of vitamin c! Less than 200 calories, this is a perfect snack to grab and go, or eat as breakfast with some fruit!
- Roasted Lemon Thyme Chicken – This is one of my all thyme (haha) favourite recipes to make for dinner. The flavours explode and there’s almost 40g of protein! Pair with veggies for a perfect meal!
For more healthy recipes check out http://skinnychef.com/recipes.